Brad Andersohn - Zillow Industry Outreach Manager
Zillow® Academy Director and Trainer
- Brad has more than 25 years experience working in the Real Estate industry providing executive level services, tools, and products that help Real Estate Professionals reach their personal and financial goals.
- Named “Top 50 Most Influential on‐line in Real Estate” by Inman News for 2009, you’ll find Brad is an animated speaker, a practical trainer, a dynamic presenter, and a trustworthy coach and consultant.
- Zillow Academy Founder
Sara Bonert - Broker Services
Zillow® Academy Adviser and Trainer
- Sara Bonert is the Director of Broker Services for Zillow.com. Her purpose and focus at Zillow is to help Industry Professionals best understand how to use Zillow to augment their business.
- Coming from a background in Chicago Real estate and as a currently licensed real estate professional, Sara understands what it takes to not only survive in today’s online marketplace, but to thrive using Zillow and current technology tools.
National Speakers, Trainers, Coaches, and Special Guests:
- Tom Ferry has earned a peerless reputation across North America as a top trainer, motivator and personal coach for professionals in the real estate and financial services industries. Tom has conducted trainings for more than 130,000 sales people nationwide, and has personally coached 16 of the top 100 agents in the entire country, including the #1 Century 21, Prudential and Coldwell Banker agents.
- While many of Tom’s clients earn more than $1 million per year in sales income, Tom’s extraordinary track record crosses all financial levels of agents and brokers. Literally scores of real estate professionals point to Tom Ferry as the mastermind behind their achieving new records of productivity, whether in the six- or seven-figure ranges.
Jared James is the author of the International best-selling book called “Enjoy Success Today” and is the featured coach and trainer for RE/MAX International’s Coaching Hall of Fame alongside Brian Buffini and Richard Robbins.
- He’s a trainer for NAR and CRS and is currently traveling around the Country and Canada helping REALTORS and Industry professionals achieve success.
- After leaving a successful career to pursue his passion in real estate it didn’t take long for Jared to make a name for himself. In his first year as a Realtor he won “Rookie of the Year”
Gary Gold began his career in real estate over 20 years ago and has been a top producer and the Executive Vice President with Hilton & Hyland since its inception. Hilton & Hyland is Beverly Hills’ preeminent luxury real estate firm, with over $1 billion in annual sales.
- Come learn first hand from someone working in the streets of Real Estate everyday, on how to use Zillow effectively and successfully.
- Gary is one of the Top Producing Agents in the 90210 area.
- See Gary on CBS Evening News, KTLA News, and Access Hollywood.
Stefan Swanepoel’s professional career has focused on identifying trends and changes in the real estate industry and he is widely recognized as the leading visionary in this field.
- He has penned over 19 books, reports and white-papers, over 1,000 published articles and given more than 700 presentations to over 300,000 people.
- His most popular books include the 1998 Amazon.com bestseller Real Estate confronts Reality, the annual Swanepoel TRENDS Report (2006-2010) and the new Swanepoel SOCIAL MEDIA Report (2010). He’s received numerous awards including; “Businessman of the Year” , “Top 20 Most Influential People in the Real Estate Industry” , “Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders” in 2008 by Inman News.
- A Must read: “Surviving Your Serengeti” released Feb 2011
Krisstina Wise – Good Life Team is one of Zillow Academy’s frequent VIP trainers and special guests. Her knowledge of Social Media, marketing online, and how to use technology tools and sites to capture and convert contacts is “top shelf!” The GoodLife Team was nominated for The Inman Innovator Award for the Most Innovative Brokerage in the US. Read more: The GoodLife Team 2010 Inman Innovator Award Winner
- Krisstina just this past month had more than 60 leads come in from Zillow alone. Come listen to her successes, what works and what doesn’t right here “Live” at Zillow Academy.
- One of the Top Producing Agents and Teams in Austin, Texas
- Zillow Premier Agent – Inman Innovator Award 2010
- When it comes to getting in front of the top names in real estate and getting them to open up and share their insights … Michael really shines.
- Brian Buffini calls him “Scary Smart” … Walter Sanford says “That Michael’s content changes lives” … his goal is to brighten your day and hopefully have you discover something new that will make your life better.
Leonard P. Baron, MBA, CPA – Taught the San Diego State University MBA Real Estate Investment course, he is long time residential investment real estate owner, he is buying residential investment properties now, he does commercial real investment consulting LPB Services and loves kicking the tires of a good piece of dirt!
Mr. Baron’s insights have been referenced in national and local news media organizations like USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Newsweek and often does TV media interviews on varied real estate topics.
- Mr. Baron is a proud graduate of the Marshall School of Business MBA program at The University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA and earned his undergraduate degree at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA – GO Duke Dog!