Are you getting the absolute most out of your Zillow contacts and Premier Agent membership? Are there some things you’re doing or maybe not doing that could increase the results and successes you’re currently experiencing?
Many times agents will feel confident and believe that they are doing all the right things possible, but sometimes as Gary points out, there might be a better or more efficient way to get even better and more results?
Take it from someone who is successfully active in both the real estate community as a REALTOR and on the Zillow network as a Premier Agent. He’s been doing this now for over 30 years, and the past two years have paid off as he has fine-tuned his skills and efforts on Zillow.
In this video, Gary will explain the “Best Practices” and the importance of the following:
- Using Market Data, Information, and knowledge To Close More Transactions
- Understanding How Important Your response time is to every Zillow Contact
- What to do when you get calls on homes that aren’t for sale or not your listing
- Having all the right answers is impossible, it’s all the right questions that count
- Keeping your eyes and ears open for those subtle signs of opportunity
- Follow-up can means many things, but what does it mean to Zillow contacts
- What is the most critical and important activity that produces results on Zillow
- The perception of your role portrayed within your community is their reality
- Using creativity with the featured Zillow showcase ads gets you more contacts
- Recognize the advantages of using Zillow as a Buyer Sales tool and a Listing tool
Enjoy this short 3-minute video and be sure to contact Gary directly if you have any questions at all. I think you’ll be absolutely convinced from his 2 years of experience working on Zillow and converting contacts into clients, that Gary’s tips and advice could be very useful and powerful additions to your online efforts and marketing strategies.